Our easy Arugula and Leek Frittata recipe is perfect for a Sunday brunch, but is easy enough for a weekday.
The arugula salad on top adds a fresh touch to this traditional breakfast dish. This Paleo frittata recipe is also vegetarian-friendly and tastes great when served with a side of our avocado salsa.
Get started right now with our FREE Paleo Starter Kit:
Inside, you’ll discover...
- 25 Delicious Paleo “Starter” Recipes
- Our complete “Paleo Food Swaps” guide
- A complete starter shopping list
- Tons more free resources
Arugula and Leek Frittata
Total Time: 30 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
saturated fat 16.5g
trans fat 0.0g
- 12 large egg(s)
- 1/2 cup(s) coconut milk full fat
- 2 tablespoon(s) coconut oil
- 3/4 medium leek(s) sliced
- 2 medium garlic clove(s) minced
- 4 cup(s) arugula baby
- 1/2 cup(s) tomatoes cherry or grape, halved
- 2 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1 teaspoon(s) balsamic vinegar
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) sea salt to taste
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) black pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Beat the eggs with the coconut milk and a pinch of salt until well combined.
- Heat the coconut oil in a cast iron skillet and add the leeks. Cook until soft and add the garlic. Cook for 1 minute, stir, and turn off the heat. Pour the eggs in the pan. Season with salt and pepper and bake for 20-25 minutes, until the eggs are set, being careful not to overcook.
- Let stand for 5 minutes. Top with the arugula and tomatoes. Whisk the olive oil and vinegar together and drizzle over the top before serving.