This Paleo Banana Tapioca Crepes recipe combines tapioca flour, eggs, bananas and full-fat coconut milk into a healthy, protein-packed Paleo snack that can also be used as a wrap around either sweet or savory fillings. Eat these Paleo crepes on their own, or pair them with another protein or some sauteed veggies for a complete Paleo meal. If you make up a whole batch, they will keep in your fridge all week, making a quick to-go snack. If your’e looking for a less sweet or non-banana crepe recipe, try our basic Tapioca Crêpes recipe.
Each 8″ (diameter) crepe is a serving.
Get started right now with our FREE Paleo Starter Kit:
Inside, you’ll discover...
- 25 Delicious Paleo “Starter” Recipes
- Our complete “Paleo Food Swaps” guide
- A complete starter shopping list
- Tons more free resources
Banana Tapioca Crepes
Total Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
- 7 large egg(s)
- 5 large banana(s)
- 1 can(s) coconut milk, full fat (403 mL)
- 1 teaspoon(s) sea salt
- 21/4 cup(s) tapioca flour or starch
- Mix and mash all ingredients together to make a pretty soupy batter (a hand held mixer works well).
- Meanwhile, heat a large, non-stick pan over medium low heat.
- When the pan is hot, cover the bottom of the pan with a thin layer of batter (about 1 cup or so).
- Flip when bottom is golden brown. Cook until both sides are lightly browned.
- These crepes are great plain, or use them to wrap meat and veggies.