Winter doesn’t seem much like smoothie weather, but when you use the right ingredients, it definitely can be! Our Paleo Ginger Turmeric Smoothie is the perfect combination of sweet, tart, and spicy. It’s reminiscent of your favorite warm winter tea blended into a quick and easy to drink smoothie version that’s perfect for a quick energizing breakfast or snack. Turmeric, the bright yellow spice found in curry, is a superfood in its own right helping to boost brain power, prevent joint pain, and fight off illness. Turmeric benefits those battling inflammation, and has a powerful anti-inflammatory effect in the body. Cheers to that!
Get started right now with our FREE Paleo Starter Kit:
Inside, you’ll discover...
- 25 Delicious Paleo “Starter” Recipes
- Our complete “Paleo Food Swaps” guide
- A complete starter shopping list
- Tons more free resources
Ginger Turmeric Smoothie
Total Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
saturated fat 22.1g
- 1 medium banana(s)
- 1 cup(s) pineapple diced
- 1 teaspoon(s) ginger, fresh grated
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) turmeric
- 1 medium lemon(s) juiced
- 1 teaspoon(s) honey, raw
- 1 cup(s) coconut milk, full fat
- 1 cup(s) ice omit if using frozen fruit
- Put all of the ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth. Drink immediately.