Coat cauliflower rice and golden sautéed chicken with a creamy, spicy bang bang sauce!
You’ll love this chili-spiced cauliflower rice, made simply with finely processed cauliflower and chili sauce for a bit of heat. You can buy pre-riced cauliflower, but it’s fairly simple to break down a head of cauliflower into florets, and then pulse them in the food processor or blender until rice-like.
Serve this cauliflower rice with golden-brown sautéed chicken cubes tossed in an insanely good bang bang sauce. It’s quick and easy, made with chili sauce, mayonnaise, and honey.
Throw this all together in 30 minutes flat, and you’ll enjoy a Paleo-friendly, low-carb meal!
Tip: If you prefer to use maple syrup instead of honey, simply replace the honey with equal amounts of maple syrup.
Get started right now with our FREE Paleo Starter Kit:
Inside, you’ll discover...
- 25 Delicious Paleo “Starter” Recipes
- Our complete “Paleo Food Swaps” guide
- A complete starter shopping list
- Tons more free resources
Bang Bang Chicken and Cauliflower Rice
Total Time: 30 minutes
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
- 1 head cauliflower cut into florets
- 1 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1 pound(s) chicken breasts boneless, skinless and cubed
- 1/4 cup(s) chili sauce + 2 tablespoon(s), divided
- 1/4 cup(s) Paleo mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon(s) raw honey
- parsley fresh chopped for garnish
- Process the cauliflower florets in a blender into rice. Set aside.
- Heat the olive oil in a cast-iron skillet over medium heat. Sauté the chicken cubes until golden brown, about 10 minutes. Set the chicken aside.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine ¼ cup of chili sauce with mayonnaise and raw honey. Mix until you have a pale orange sauce.
- In the same skillet, sauté the cauliflower rice with 2 tablespoons of chili sauce and mix until combined.
- Toss the chicken cubes with the chili-mayonnaise-honey mixture. Serve the cauliflower rice with the chicken cubes and garnish with fresh chopped parsley.