I scream, you scream, we all scream for Paleo ice cream! Sweets are treats and during those special times when a sweet treat is called for, this is your ticket. You’ll need an ice cream maker for this recipe, as well as a can of coconut milk, the sweetener of your choice and anything else you want to add. As for sweeteners, coconut sugar or honey work just great and your add-ins can be just about anything! Try fresh or frozen fruit, cocoa powder, nuts or whatever strikes your fancy.
Get started right now with our FREE Paleo Starter Kit:
Inside, you’ll discover...
- 25 Delicious Paleo “Starter” Recipes
- Our complete “Paleo Food Swaps” guide
- A complete starter shopping list
- Tons more free resources
Paleo Coconut Ice Cream
Total Time: 30 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
- 1 can(s) coconut milk, full fat (403 mL)
- 1/4 cup(s) coconut sap or raw honey
- 1 other ice cream ingredients/flavorings (cocoa powder to taste, spices, frozen fruit, nuts, vanilla extract, etc.)
- An ice cream maker is needed for this recipe.
- 1. Blend all ingredients.
- 2. Place in the ice cream maker and wait about 25 minutes.
- 3. Enjoy!