It’s hard to believe that so much flavor and deliciousness can come from so few ingredients blended together in this incredible, easily edible Paleo Rhubarb Sorbet recipe. Rhubarb, citrus, strawberries, honey, and vanilla are the perfect complements to one another in this easy to make Paleo and vegan friendly Rhubarb Sorbet.
If you loved our Paleo Rhubarb Sorbet recipe, try our Baked Banana and Coconut Ice Cream recipe, or our regular Paleo Ice cream recipe next time around! For even more healthy and delicious and Paleo dessert recipes (and hundreds of other FREE Paleo recipes), visit our Paleo Plan recipe center!
Get started right now with our FREE Paleo Starter Kit:
Inside, you’ll discover...
- 25 Delicious Paleo “Starter” Recipes
- Our complete “Paleo Food Swaps” guide
- A complete starter shopping list
- Tons more free resources
Total Time: 6 hours
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Passive Time: 6 hours
- 2 cup(s) honey, raw
- 11/2 pound(s) rhubarb sliced into 1 inch segments
- 1 medium orange(s) juiced
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- 2 medium lemon(s) juiced
- 1/2 cup(s) strawberries, fresh cleaned, sliced - for garnish
- Heat the raw honey on medium heat until it is fully liquefied and warm.
- In a saucepan, slowly bring to a boil the orange juice, lemon juice, and 1 cup of water. Once boiling, add the rhubarb and simmer for 2-4 minutes or until soft.
- Allow the rhubarb to cool for 10 minutes, then in a food processor combine with the honey and juice from the oranges and lemons and puree until smooth.
- Add the vanilla to the mixture and freeze in a plastic container for 2 hours. Remove from the freezer after 2 hours and puree with the food processor. Repeat this again 2 hours later.
- Serve cold, and top with a sliced strawberry.