This Paleo Strawberry Coconut Candy recipe can be made with any type of freeze-dried fruit throughout the year, but they’re particularly nice for Valentine’s Day as an alternative to all the chocolate out there. If you don’t have a heart shaped candy mold, you can use any other shape of candy mold or a mini muffin pan that you’ll fill only part way.
If you enjoyed this Strawberry Coconut Candy recipe, try our All-Natural Fruit Roll-Ups recipe next time. For more delicious and Paleo dessert recipes (and hundreds of other FREE Paleo recipes), visit our Paleo Plan recipe center!
1 serving is 4 candies.
Get started right now with our FREE Paleo Starter Kit:
Inside, you’ll discover...
- 25 Delicious Paleo “Starter” Recipes
- Our complete “Paleo Food Swaps” guide
- A complete starter shopping list
- Tons more free resources
Strawberry Coconut Candy
Total Time: 30 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Passive Time: 15 minutes
- 1 cup(s) strawberries, freeze-dried
- 1/4 cup(s) coconut butter very-soft (melted) - about 1/2 cup room temp for 4 servings
- 2 tablespoon(s) coconut oil
- Place candy mold in the freezer.
- Add freeze-dried strawberries to a magic bullet, blender or food processor and set aside.
- Place ½ cup room temperature coconut butter in a small glass dish or jar and place in an inch of simmering water for 1 or 2 minutes until very soft or melted.
- Mix melted coconut butter and coconut oil together, pour on top of strawberries and blend everything together.
- Take candy mold out of the freezer and pour strawberry-coconut mixture into the individual molds (makes 16 hearts.)
- Refrigerate until set, about 15 minutes.