Our Strawberry Crème Dessert recipe is Paleo, vegetarian, and vegan-friendly! If you enjoyed this recipe, try our Berries with Coconut and Lime recipe next time. For even more delicious and Paleo dessert recipes (and hundreds of other FREE Paleo recipes), visit our Paleo Plan recipe center!
Get started right now with our FREE Paleo Starter Kit:
Inside, you’ll discover...
- 25 Delicious Paleo “Starter” Recipes
- Our complete “Paleo Food Swaps” guide
- A complete starter shopping list
- Tons more free resources
Strawberry Crème Dessert
Total Time: 3 hours
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Passive Time: 3 hours
- 2 cup(s) coconut cream
- 2 cup(s) strawberries, fresh sliced
- 1 medium lemon(s) zested
- 3 tablespoon(s) honey, raw
- 1/3 cup(s) coconut sugar or date sugar
- Whip the coconut cream to form peaks.
- Fold half of the strawberries into the whipped cream, and stir the lemon zest and raw honey into the mixture.
- Place the rest of the strawberries in the bottom of 4 ramekins and top with the creamy mixture.
- Top the mixture with the coconut or date sugar, spreading evenly with a spoon.
- Place the ramekins in the refrigerator for 2-3 hours to allow the sugar to form into a crust.
- (Optional) Top with one or two strawberry slices and serve cold.