When it comes to healthy fish, salmon can’t be beat. Rich in anti-inflammatory omega-3 fatty acids, eating salmon regularly helps you achieve the recommended 1:1 ratio of omega-3 to omega 6 fatty acids. Topped with piney-flavored rosemary and crunchy pecans, the whole dish bakes up into a treasure of marine goodness.
Try adding our Paleo Pesto Sauce or Vegan Pesto to your salmon to impart even more flavor and if you prefer your fish with a slightly crispier texture, try frying the skin for a minute or two before placing the salmon in the oven.
Get started right now with our FREE Paleo Starter Kit:
Inside, you’ll discover...
- 25 Delicious Paleo “Starter” Recipes
- Our complete “Paleo Food Swaps” guide
- A complete starter shopping list
- Tons more free resources
Baked Salmon with Rosemary and Pecans
Total Time: 25 minutes
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
- 2 tablespoon(s) coconut oil
- 3/4 pound(s) salmon skin on
- 2 tablespoon(s) pecans chopped
- 1 tablespoon(s) rosemary, fresh chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) sea salt (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Lightly grease a baking pan with coconut oil.
- Lay salmon in the pan skin side down.
- Sprinkle fish with pecans, rosemary, and sea salt (if desired).
- Bake for 12-15 minutes, or until salmon flakes lightly with a fork.