In this paleo diet salmon recipe. salmon is wrapped in foil to seal in its flavor while it cooks. Dill and a lemon-lime mixture complement the fish perfectly. The chopped chives on top also add flavor and make for a pretty presentation. Feel free to try this very simple paleo recipe with other varieties of fish.
Get started right now with our FREE Paleo Starter Kit:
Inside, you’ll discover...
- 25 Delicious Paleo “Starter” Recipes
- Our complete “Paleo Food Swaps” guide
- A complete starter shopping list
- Tons more free resources
Chez Lorraine’s Baked Salmon
Total Time: 30 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
- 2 piece(s) salmon fillet(s) (about 6 oz each)
- 2 tablespoon(s) lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) dill weed
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) sea salt (optional)
- 1 tablespoon(s) chives, fresh minced
- 1 medium lime(s) cut into wedges
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Place individual salmon steaks on pieces of aluminum foil large enough to wrap each steak.
- Pour a tablespoon of lemon juice over each steak, sprinkle with dill, and sea salt (if desired).
- Fold over the edges of foil to seal each steak in an aluminum pouch.
- Place the sealed steaks in a glass dish and bake for 12-20 minutes, or until the fish flakes easily with a fork.
- Serve salmon with sprinkled chives and lime wedges.
This recipe inspired in part or in whole from here