This Smoked Salmon and Fennel with Dill recipe comes together quickly with very simple preparation and just a few ingredients. It takes the traditional pairing of salmon and dill and adds aromatic fennel and healthy coconut oil to create unique and delicious flavors.
This Paleo smoked salmon recipe can take the place of a scrambled egg breakfast dish, or, if you want to make the dish more substantial, you can add an egg to it. Kids love this dish as well!
If you loved our Smoked Salmon and Fennel with Dill recipe, try our Smoked Salmon Cucumber Bites with Cashew Cream Cheese recipe next time.
Get started right now with our FREE Paleo Starter Kit:
Inside, you’ll discover...
- 25 Delicious Paleo “Starter” Recipes
- Our complete “Paleo Food Swaps” guide
- A complete starter shopping list
- Tons more free resources
Smoked Salmon and Fennel with Dill
Total Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
saturated fat 12g
- 2 tablespoon(s) coconut oil
- 2 small fennel bulbs diced
- 4 ounce(s) salmon smoked
- 2 tablespoon(s) dill fresh
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) black pepper freshly ground, to taste
- Heat a medium saute pan over medium-high heat. Add coconut oil when pan is hot.
- Add fennel and saute until slightly tender (about 10 minutes)
- Add smoked salmon to heat through.
- Season with black pepper and top with fresh dill to serve.