Just four simple ingredients – ground lamb, sea salt, black pepper, and coconut oil go into these super savory bites of Paleo delectability!
Ground lamb is a wonderful addition to your protein repertoire. It changes up the familiar flavor profile we owe to ground beef to something new and different and delicious! Serve your lamb patties up with any of our Paleo sides or salads.
Get started right now with our FREE Paleo Starter Kit:
Inside, you’ll discover...
- 25 Delicious Paleo “Starter” Recipes
- Our complete “Paleo Food Swaps” guide
- A complete starter shopping list
- Tons more free resources
Total Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
- 1 pound(s) lamb ground
- 1 teaspoon(s) sea salt (optional)
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) black pepper freshly ground
- 1 tablespoon(s) coconut oil
- Form meat into patties. Season each side with sea salt (optional) and black pepper.
- Add oil to a medium skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add patties and cook, turning often.
- 1/2 inch patties are done after 3 minutes per side at 160 F, but cook to your desired level of "done-ness".