This Paleo breakfast stir-fry recipe mixes bacon with a medley of colorful fresh vegetables and is a great option for those looking for a healthy weekend breakfast. Any green vegetable can be used in place of the green beans, including peas, kale, or broccoli. Chili powder and chopped garlic can be added for even more flavor. You can make this Paleo breakfast recipe even more substantial by serving it with a couple of scrambled eggs. If you enjoyed this Bacon Stir-Fry Breakfast recipe, try our BLT Breakfast recipe next time. For more FREE Paleo breakfast recipes, visit our PaleoPlan recipe center!
Get started right now with our FREE Paleo Starter Kit:
Inside, you’ll discover...
- 25 Delicious Paleo “Starter” Recipes
- Our complete “Paleo Food Swaps” guide
- A complete starter shopping list
- Tons more free resources
Bacon Stir-Fry Breakfast
Total Time: 25 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
- 8 slice(s) bacon diced
- 1/2 medium onion(s) diced
- 1 medium sweet potato(es) diced
- 1 medium zucchini diced
- 1/3 pound(s) green beans, fresh or about 8-10 beans for 2 servings
- 1 medium avocado(s)
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) black pepper to taste
- Cook chopped bacon in a medium skillet over medium-low heat. Drain fat when done and set bacon aside.
- Meanwhile, heat a large saute pan over medium-high heat. Add 1 Tbs of drippings from the bacon pan, onion, and sweet potato.
- Stirring often, saute until onions begin to turn translucent and sweet potato softens slightly (about 10-15 minutes).
- Add zucchini and green beans to the sweet potato mixture and cook just until they turn bright green.
- Combine bacon and vegetables. Season with freshly ground black pepper, and top with avocado to serve.