Get started right now with our FREE Paleo Starter Kit:
Inside, you’ll discover...
- 25 Delicious Paleo “Starter” Recipes
- Our complete “Paleo Food Swaps” guide
- A complete starter shopping list
- Tons more free resources
Easy Pork Loin Chops
Total Time: 50 minutes
Cook Time: 50 minutes
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) sea salt (optional)
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) black pepper freshly ground
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) sage, dried
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) thyme, dried
- 4 piece(s) pork loin chops (4-6 oz)
- 1 tablespoon(s) coconut oil
- 1 medium onion(s) thinly sliced
- Preheat oven to 425 F.
- In a small bowl, mix the salt (optional), pepper, paprika, sage and thyme together.
- Sprinkle both sides of each pork chop with the seasoning mixture.
- Add coconut oil to a skillet over high heat.
- When good and hot, brown both sides of each chop.
- Place the browned chops on a large piece of heavy foil and layer with sliced onions.
- Close the foil into a tight pouch and place on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until pork reaches desired temperature.