Get started right now with our FREE Paleo Starter Kit:
Inside, you’ll discover...
- 25 Delicious Paleo “Starter” Recipes
- Our complete “Paleo Food Swaps” guide
- A complete starter shopping list
- Tons more free resources
Spicy Breaded Pork Chops
Total Time: 30 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
saturated fat 14g
- 2 teaspoon(s) cayenne pepper
- 3 tablespoon(s) coconut oil or tallow or lard, divided
- 11/2 cup(s) almond flour
- 4 piece(s) pork chops, (4-6 oz)
- Mix cayenne pepper and 2/3 of coconut oil/tallow/lard in a shallow bowl and coat both sides of each pork chop.
- Pour almond flour into a shallow pan and dip both sides of each pork chop in almond flour until covered.
- Heat remaining coconut oil/tallow/lard in a skillet over medium heat. When pan is hot, cook pork chops on both sides until fully done.