This sweet and tangy balsamic vinaigrette salad dressing is perfect over baby greens, and comes together in a flash. Store in an air-tight jar in the refrigerator, and you’ll always have a healthy and delicious dressing on hand. For more Paleo salad dressing recipes and other delicious FREE Paleo recipes, visit the PaleoPlan recipe center!
Get started right now with our FREE Paleo Starter Kit:
Inside, you’ll discover...
- 25 Delicious Paleo “Starter” Recipes
- Our complete “Paleo Food Swaps” guide
- A complete starter shopping list
- Tons more free resources
Blueberry Shallot Balsamic Vinaigrette
Total Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
saturated fat 3.6g
- 1 cup(s) olive oil
- 1/3 cup(s) balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon(s) mustard, dijon
- 1 medium garlic clove(s)
- 1 medium shallot(s) chopped
- 1/2 cup(s) blueberries, fresh or frozen
- 1 teaspoon(s) thyme, fresh
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) black pepper
- Put all of the ingredients in a blender or food processor and puree until smooth. Taste, and adjust seasoning if desired. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.