This light and refreshing Paleo salad dressing is super creamy thanks to the blending of peaches with full fat coconut cream. But this salad dressing gets its zing from the addition of ginger, lemon, and fresh mint! Whipping up this simply mouth-watering dressing takes mere seconds using a magic bullet or another type of blender device. Store leftovers in an airtight container in the fridge. Thaw and re-blend before each serving (the ingredients will separate and harden sitting in the fridge). This dressing is the perfect accompaniment to delicate spring greens, perfectly balancing the bitter with sweetness.
Serving Size = 3 Tablespoons
Get started right now with our FREE Paleo Starter Kit:
Inside, you’ll discover...
- 25 Delicious Paleo “Starter” Recipes
- Our complete “Paleo Food Swaps” guide
- A complete starter shopping list
- Tons more free resources
Creamy Peaches n-Zing Salad Dressing
Total Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
- 1 large peach(es) pitted, peeled and diced, about 1.5 cups for 8 servings
- 1/4 cup(s) avocado oil
- 1 tablespoon(s) ginger, fresh peeled and diced
- 2 tablespoon(s) mint, fresh diced and packed
- 1/4 cup(s) coconut cream the solid part from the can of coconut milk
- 2 tablespoon(s) lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) sea salt
- Place all ingredients into a magic bullet, food processor, blender, or the like.
- Blend until combined.
- Serve immediately. Store leftovers in airtight container in the fridge for 3-4 days. Ingredients will separate, so blend again before re-serving.