This mango salad dressing imparts an explosion of flavor, with the perfect blend of sweet and spicy. One taste will have you believing in magic! For more Paleo salad dressing recipes and other delicious FREE Paleo recipes, visit the PaleoPlan recipe center!
Serving Size is 2 tablespoons
Get started right now with our FREE Paleo Starter Kit:
Inside, you’ll discover...
- 25 Delicious Paleo “Starter” Recipes
- Our complete “Paleo Food Swaps” guide
- A complete starter shopping list
- Tons more free resources
Magic Mango Salad Dressing
Total Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
- 1/2 large mango(s) ripe, peeled and diced
- 1 large jalapeno pepper(s) de-seeded and diced
- 1/2 cup(s) cilantro, fresh chopped and packed
- 1 large garlic clove(s) chopped
- 1/2 cup(s) avocado oil
- 2 tablespoon(s) lime juice or lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) sea salt
- Place all ingredients into a magic bullet, food processor, blender, or the like.
- Blend until combined. If too thick, add more avocado oil.
- Serve immediately. Store leftovers in airtight container in the fridge for 3-4 days. Ingredients will separate, so blend again before re-serving.