If you’re looking for an easy dressing to ramp up a simple salad, this Paleo French dressing is it! Full of tomato flavor and a bit of sweetness from the honey, it’s the perfect combination of tart and sweet in a salad dressing. For more Paleo salad and salad dressing recipes, visit our PaleoPlan recipe center!
Get started right now with our FREE Paleo Starter Kit:
Inside, you’ll discover...
- 25 Delicious Paleo “Starter” Recipes
- Our complete “Paleo Food Swaps” guide
- A complete starter shopping list
- Tons more free resources
Paleo French Dressing
Total Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
saturated fat 2.8g
trans fat 0.0g
- 1/4 cup(s) champagne vinegar
- 1 can(s) tomato paste (6 oz)
- 3 tablespoon(s) Paleo mayonnaise
- 1 medium garlic clove(s)
- 1/4 medium onion(s) chopped
- 1/4 cup(s) honey, raw
- 1 teaspoon(s) Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon(s) paprika
- 1/2 cup(s) olive oil
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) sea salt to taste
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) black pepper to taste
- Put all ingredients except the oil in a blender and blend until smooth. Slowly stream in the olive oil and continue blending until combined. Season to taste with salt and pepper and store in a jar in the refrigerator for up to a week.