Before you run out and buy a bottled form of Thousand Island dressing, it’s worth a try to make it yourself. Many store-bought salad dressings are not Paleo-friendly, and in fact are loaded with rancid vegetable oils that are really unhealthy! Making your own Paleo salad dressing is not as hard as it sounds, it’s actually quite easy plus it tastes waaay better and is much healthier than anything that’s been sitting on a shelf for months or years!
This easy to prepare Paleo Thousand Island dressing recipe will add healthy fats and flavor to your favorite Paleo salad and works just as well as a tasty dip for veggies or meat. Looking for even more delicious Paleo dressing and dip recipes? Look no further and visit our PaleoPlan Recipe Center for hundreds of FREE Paleo recipes!
Get started right now with our FREE Paleo Starter Kit:
Inside, you’ll discover...
- 25 Delicious Paleo “Starter” Recipes
- Our complete “Paleo Food Swaps” guide
- A complete starter shopping list
- Tons more free resources
Paleo Thousand Island Dressing
Total Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
saturated fat 1.4g
- 1 cup(s) Paleo mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon(s) tomato paste
- 1 teaspoon(s) honey, raw
- 1 teaspoon(s) vinegar
- 1 small garlic clove(s)
- 3 tablespoon(s) pickles, sweet finely diced
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) sea salt
- Whisk all of the ingredients in a bowl until well combined. Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to a week. You can thin the dressing out with a bit of water or pickle juice if necessary.