Missing your favorite hummus? Opt for this deliciously low-carb roasted cauliflower dip, instead!
Studded with crispy bacon bits for protein and savory flavor, this easy dip goes perfectly well with vegetable crudités. It makes for a tasty and quick finger food to serve when guests are over, or anytime you’re craving a healthy snack.
All you need is a handful of wholesome, Paleo-friendly ingredients, a large baking sheet, and a high-speed blender.
Get started right now with our FREE Paleo Starter Kit:
Inside, you’ll discover...
- 25 Delicious Paleo “Starter” Recipes
- Our complete “Paleo Food Swaps” guide
- A complete starter shopping list
- Tons more free resources
Roasted Cauliflower Bacon Dip Recipe
Total Time: 50 minutes
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 40 minutes
Passive Time: 5 minutes
- 1 head(s) cauliflower florets only (4 cups florets for 2 servings)
- 1 medium garlic clove(s) minced
- 2 tablespoon(s) olive oil plus more for drizzling
- 3/4 cup(s) water
- 16 slice(s) bacon cooked and chopped
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) sea salt to taste
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) black pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Place the cauliflower florets in a single layer on a large baking sheet and drizzle olive oil over. Roast cauliflower for 40 minutes, tossing over halfway through, until florets are tender.
- While cauliflower is roasting, fry the bacon in a small skillet until the bacon is crispy.
- Once the cauliflower is tender, combine florets, garlic, olive oil, and water in the bowl of a high-speed blender. Blend for a few minutes, scraping down the sides as necessary, until you get a creamy purée. Depending on how big or small your blender is, you may need to process the cauliflower in various batches (I did it in 2 batches).
- Transfer the cauliflower dip to a bowl, mix in the crispy bacon bits, and add salt and pepper to taste. Drizzle olive oil over and serve the dip with vegetable crudités.