Get started right now with our FREE Paleo Starter Kit:
Inside, you’ll discover...
- 25 Delicious Paleo “Starter” Recipes
- Our complete “Paleo Food Swaps” guide
- A complete starter shopping list
- Tons more free resources
Cantaloupe and Avocado Salad with Honey-Lime Dressing
Total Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
- 3 tablespoon(s) lime juice
- 4 teaspoon(s) honey raw
- 2 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) sea salt coarse
- 1 medium cantaloupe(s) quartered and seeded
- 1 medium avocado(s)
- 1 cup(s) tomato(es) cherry or grape, halved
- In a large bowl, whisk together lime juice, honey, oil and sea salt; set aside.
- Cut each cantaloupe quarter in half lengthwise. Run a knife between the flesh and the skin of the melon, discard skin. Slice each wedge lengthwise into 1/2 inch pieces.
- Cut each avocado in quarters length-wise and then into 1/2 inch thick slices. Add cantaloupe, avocado, and grape tomatoes to bowl with dressing and toss to coat.