Our Cauliflower Stir-Fry Salad recipe is Paleo, vegan, and vegetarian-friendly!
Get started right now with our FREE Paleo Starter Kit:
Inside, you’ll discover...
- 25 Delicious Paleo “Starter” Recipes
- Our complete “Paleo Food Swaps” guide
- A complete starter shopping list
- Tons more free resources
Cauliflower Stir-Fry Salad
Total Time: 30 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
saturated fat 2g
polyunsaturated fat 1g
monounsaturated fat 1g
vitamin a 101g
vitamin c 886g
- 11/2 head(s) cauliflower cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- 11/2 head(s) broccoli cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- 1 medium bell pepper(s), red sliced
- 1 medium bell pepper(s), green sliced
- 1 medium bell pepper(s), yellow sliced
- 1/3 pound(s) green beans, fresh cut
- 8 medium onion(s), green sliced into one inch sections
- 2 cup(s) brussels sprouts halved, about 1/2 lb for 4 servings
- 1 tablespoon(s) garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon(s) sea salt to taste
- 3/4 cup(s) coconut aminos
- 1/2 cup(s) water
- 1 tablespoon(s) ghee or coconut oil
- In a wok or large skillet, heat the ghee and water on high for a few minutes or until bubbling. Add the vegetable mixture and sauté for 10 minutes or until the vegetables start to soften.
- Add the garlic powder, sea salt, and coconut aminos to the mixture, stirring frequently. Continue cooking for 5-10 more minutes, or until the vegetables start to brown.
- Serve the mixture warm as a side dish or appetizer, or allow to cool and serve chilled as a cold salad. For additional flavors, top with bacon, chicken, or both!