Get started right now with our FREE Paleo Starter Kit:
Inside, you’ll discover...
- 25 Delicious Paleo “Starter” Recipes
- Our complete “Paleo Food Swaps” guide
- A complete starter shopping list
- Tons more free resources
Total Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
- 1/2 head(s) cabbage(s), green finely chopped
- 3 medium tomato(es) diced
- 1 cup(s) coconut, unsweetened shredded
- 1/2 cup(s) almond flour
- 1 medium date(s) soaked, pitted and mashed
- 1 medium lemon(s) juiced
- 2 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) mustard seed ground brown
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) turmeric
- 1/2 medium jalapeno pepper(s) minced (optional)
- 1 teaspoon(s) sea salt to taste (optional)
- Toss cabbage, tomatoes, coconut and almond flour together in a large bowl. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, mash the soaked date. Add in the remaining ingredients and whisk together to form a smooth dressing.
- Pour dressing into cabbage and tomato mixture and combine completely.
- This salad keeps well for 2 to 3 days in the refrigerator.
This recipe inspired in part or in whole from here