This easy to put together Paleo salad recipe combines tender shrimp with sweet watermelon and cherry tomatoes.
It’s best made in the height of summer when the sweet fruits are in season. Tossed with a little lime juice, olive oil and fresh herbs, this amazing Paleo salad will be a big hit at your next barbecue.
Our Shrimp, Watermelon and Tomato Salad recipe makes a light meal, but you can leave the shrimp out for a nice vegan-friendly side dish that goes great with your favorite grilled dishes.
If you enjoyed our Shrimp, Watermelon and Tomato Salad, try our Grilled Shrimp and Veggies on a Stick recipe next time.
Get started right now with our FREE Paleo Starter Kit:
Inside, you’ll discover...
- 25 Delicious Paleo “Starter” Recipes
- Our complete “Paleo Food Swaps” guide
- A complete starter shopping list
- Tons more free resources
Shrimp, Watermelon and Tomato Salad
Total Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
saturated fat 2.5g
- 1 pound(s) shrimp cooked
- 2 cup(s) watermelon diced
- 1 cup(s) tomato(es) cherry or grape, halved
- 1/4 cup(s) olive oil
- 1 medium lime(s) juiced
- 1 tablespoon(s) mint fresh and chopped
- 1 tablespoon(s) parsley fresh and chopped
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) sea salt to taste
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) black pepper to taste
- Combine the shrimp, watermelon, and tomatoes in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
- In a jar with a lid, combine the olive oil, lime juice, and herbs. Season liberally with fresh ground pepper.
- Toss the salad with the dressing and chill until ready to serve. This salad is best served at room temperature.