Better tasting than take out and much better for you, this recipe takes Paleo ingredients and blends them with Asian flavors for a fabulous stir-fry salad that’s ready in minutes. Coconut aminos is the perfect Paleo-friendly substitute for soy sauce and is the principle-flavoring agent for this meal. Made from coconut sap and sea salt, coconut aminos taste just like soy sauce but are entirely soy-free! This salad made with high quality beef and veggies is filling, nutritious and delicious.
If you like this Asian inspired meal, you’ll love our Lamb Fried Rice and Asian Ground Beef and Veggie Lettuce Wraps. Looking for more delicious Paleo recipes? Look no further! For hundreds of more FREE Paleo recipes, visit our PaleoPlan recipe center.
Get started right now with our FREE Paleo Starter Kit:
Inside, you’ll discover...
- 25 Delicious Paleo “Starter” Recipes
- Our complete “Paleo Food Swaps” guide
- A complete starter shopping list
- Tons more free resources
Stir Fry Beef Salad
Total Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
- 11/2 pound(s) beef - tip steak(s) sliced into thin strips
- 2 teaspoon(s) coconut oil lard, or tallow
- 1 tablespoon(s) coconut aminos (tastes like soy sauce)
- 1/2 medium onion(s) sliced
- 2 medium bell pepper(s) sliced
- 1 cup(s) pea pods or sugar snap peas
- 2 head(s) lettuce or the equivalent amount of mixed greens
- 1 tablespoon(s) balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) black pepper
- Heat skillet over medium heat. Add the coconut oil, lard, or tallow as soon as the pan is hot.
- Add sliced onions and sauté until they begin to soften and turn translucent. Stir often.
- Turn the heat up slightly and wait about a minute for the pan to heat up.
- Add the beef and the coconut aminos, and continue to stir often.
- When beef is close to done (however you prefer it) add the bell peppers and peas.
- Season with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper if needed.
- Serve over chopped lettuce or mixed greens and drizzle with balsamic vinegar and olive oil to taste.