Excellent as a topping for grilled chicken, pork or fish.
Get started right now with our FREE Paleo Starter Kit:
Inside, you’ll discover...
- 25 Delicious Paleo “Starter” Recipes
- Our complete “Paleo Food Swaps” guide
- A complete starter shopping list
- Tons more free resources
Total Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
- 2 medium avocado(s) diced (save the pits)
- 1 medium jalapeno pepper(s) seeded and diced
- 1 medium habanero pepper(s) seeded and diced (optional - this will make it very spicy!)
- 3 medium tomato(es) seeded and diced
- 1/4 medium onion(s) red, diced
- 1 medium mango(s) diced (optional)
- 1 cup(s) cilantro, fresh finely chopped
- 1 medium lime(s) juiced
- Combine all ingredients in a medium bowl.
- Keep the avocado pits in the mixture to serve. This will slow the oxidation of the avocados (what makes them turn brown) and will help the salsa last longer.