Tart and refreshing, this light and fresh cranberry relish recipe makes the perfect palate cleanser during an opulently rich dinner. Try to find the sweetest apples that you can — Honey Crisp or Fuji work really well. You can also eliminate the honey from this recipe if you don’t need or want the extra sweetness. As an extra bonus, fresh cranberries are bursting with antioxidant Vitamin C and magnesium!
We feature this Fresh Cranberry Relish recipe in our Paleo Thanksgiving Dinner eBook (which you can download for FREE on our website!) Visit our Paleo Thanksgiving Survival Guides and Tips page for even more Paleo Thanksgiving recipes, ideas and inspirations.
Get started right now with our FREE Paleo Starter Kit:
Inside, you’ll discover...
- 25 Delicious Paleo “Starter” Recipes
- Our complete “Paleo Food Swaps” guide
- A complete starter shopping list
- Tons more free resources
Fresh Cranberry Relish
Total Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
- 1 large orange(s)
- 2 large apple(s), sweet cored and quartered
- 11/2 cup(s) cranberries, fresh
- 2 tablespoon(s) honey, raw (optional)
- Remove zest from orange and set aside. Remove the remaining peel and discard.
- Place orange zest and pieces, apple quarters, fresh cranberries and raw honey in a food processor and pulse until a rough puree forms (about 1 minute).
- This tart relish may be served as is, or may be placed in the refrigerator overnight to let the flavors meld.