This Paleo tahini sauce recipe is easy to make and is vegetarian- and vegan-friendly as well! This tahini sauce can be used as a dip or as a sauce and tastes great when drizzled over roasted cauliflower or when used as a dip for a vegetable tray of your favorite raw veggies. This tahini sauce recipe is easily transformed into a delicious Paleo hummus by blending raw or roasted cauliflower with the tahini sauce in a food processor until creamy.
If you enjoyed our Tahini Sauce recipe, try our Paleo Hummus recipe next time. Looking for even more delicious Paleo dip recipes? Look no further and visit our PaleoPlan Recipe Center for hundreds of FREE Paleo recipes!
Get started right now with our FREE Paleo Starter Kit:
Inside, you’ll discover...
- 25 Delicious Paleo “Starter” Recipes
- Our complete “Paleo Food Swaps” guide
- A complete starter shopping list
- Tons more free resources
Total Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
- 1/2 cup(s) tahini (may be found in many middle eastern markets or at Whole Foods)
- 3 medium garlic clove(s) smashed and minced into a paste
- 1 medium lemon(s) juiced
- 1/2 cup(s) water
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) sea salt (optional)
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) paprika
- Combine tahini, lemon juice, garlic, water and salt (if desired).
- Sprinkle paprika on top.