Cauliflower rice is the Paleo answer to mashed potatoes.
Get started right now with our FREE Paleo Starter Kit:
Inside, you’ll discover...
- 25 Delicious Paleo “Starter” Recipes
- Our complete “Paleo Food Swaps” guide
- A complete starter shopping list
- Tons more free resources
Total Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
- 1 head(s) cauliflower cut into small florets
- 2 tablespoon(s) coconut oil or olive oil
- 1 tablespoon(s) seasonings optional: sea salt, garlic, ginger, coconut aminos, curry, garlic or freshly ground black pepper
- Place the raw cauliflower florets into a food processor and pulse several times, until it has a grainy, rice-like consistency. Season with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, if desired.
- Meanwhile, heat a large sauté pan over medium-high heat. When pan is hot, add coconut or olive oil.
- Add riced cauliflower and additional seasonings (if desired), and sauté, stirring frequently for 4 to 5 minutes, or until cauliflower is warmed through and slightly tender.