Makes a side, or add an additional protein like shrimp, scallops, chicken or salmon to make a light meal.
Get started right now with our FREE Paleo Starter Kit:
Inside, you’ll discover...
- 25 Delicious Paleo “Starter” Recipes
- Our complete “Paleo Food Swaps” guide
- A complete starter shopping list
- Tons more free resources
Total Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
- 1 bunch(es) chard
- 1/3 can(s) coconut milk, full fat (403 mL) (preferably Native Forest - it has no BPA's in the can liner)
- 1 tablespoon(s) coconut oil
- 1/2 medium lemon(s) juiced
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) sea salt (optional) to taste
- Melt coconut oil in a large saute pan over medium heat.
- Meanwhile, rinse and roughly chop chard (stalk included for more fiber).
- Place the chard in the pan with coconut oil and cover. Cook for about 3-5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add coconut milk, lemon and sea salt (if desired). Stir in completely.
- Cook for a few more minutes and serve hot.
- Add an optional protein if desired.