Get started right now with our FREE Paleo Starter Kit:
Inside, you’ll discover...
- 25 Delicious Paleo “Starter” Recipes
- Our complete “Paleo Food Swaps” guide
- A complete starter shopping list
- Tons more free resources
Total Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
saturated fat 5g
- 4 medium mushroom(s), portobello
- 1/4 cup(s) almond butter or cashew butter (or use dijon mustard if preferred)
- 4 slice(s) bacon cooked and cut in half
- 1 large tomato(es) sliced
- 1 cup(s) spinach or arugula
- 1 medium avocado(s) sliced
- 1/4 medium onion(s) sliced
- Spread 1/4 inch of nut butter or dijon mustard on the underside of each portobello cap.
- Layer vegetables and bacon on 2 of the portobello caps.
- Top the sandwiches with remaining portobello caps.
- Optional: for a toasty meal, coat the top of each sandwich with coconut oil and broil for a minute or two.
This recipe inspired in part or in whole from here