This simple Roasted Cauliflower recipe will quickly become a favorite in your go-to recipe collection. The recipe is simple and makes a great side dish to serve alongside your favorite Paleo main course. Our Paleo Roasted Cauliflower recipe is also a vegetarian- and vegan-friendly recipe, making it a versatile dish to serve to anyone who may show up for dinner. Roasted Cauliflower is also a wonderful base and when blended, it thickens soups, stews, and sauces similar to potatoes (but without the extra carbs)!
For example, our Roasted Cauliflower recipe can be easily blended up with tahini and a few other ingredients to make a delicious Paleo Hummus. You can also use roasted cauliflower as a vehicle to get our tahini sauce into your mouth! The opportunities are quite endless!
Get started right now with our FREE Paleo Starter Kit:
Inside, you’ll discover...
- 25 Delicious Paleo “Starter” Recipes
- Our complete “Paleo Food Swaps” guide
- A complete starter shopping list
- Tons more free resources
Total Time: 40 minutes
Cook Time: 40 minutes
- 2 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 2 teaspoon(s) cumin
- 1 head(s) cauliflower cored and cut into 1.5 inch florets
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) sea salt (optional)
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) black pepper freshly ground
- Preheat oven to 500 F.
- Toss cauliflower, olive oil, cumin, sea salt (if desired) and black pepper together in a large bowl.
- Transfer mixture to rimmed baking sheet and spread out evenly.
- Bake until cauliflower is browned and tender, 25-30 minutes. Stir occasionally.
- Serve cauliflower hot or at room temperature.