Our Apple and Almond Butter Green Smoothie is just as delicious and nutritious as it is beautiful.
Almond butter adds healthy fats, fiber, and protein to this Paleo smoothie recipe, while spinach adds a dose of hearty greens.
An apple adds some sweetness, leaving you with a healthy Paleo breakfast or snack option that will satisfy you until your next meal.
Get started right now with our FREE Paleo Starter Kit:
Inside, you’ll discover...
- 25 Delicious Paleo “Starter” Recipes
- Our complete “Paleo Food Swaps” guide
- A complete starter shopping list
- Tons more free resources
Apple and Almond Butter Green Smoothie
Total Time: 10 minutes
Prep Time: 10 minutes
saturated fat 1.4g
- 2 cup(s) spinach baby
- 3 tablespoon(s) almond butter natural
- 1 medium apple(s) tart, Granny Smith, cored and chopped
- 1 medium banana(s) frozen
- 1 cup(s) water cold
- Put all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth and creamy. Serve immediately.