Our coconut milk smoothie recipe is the perfect way to use up that leftover coconut milk.
Fresh cranberries are loaded with antioxidants and a tart, holiday flavor. Because cranberries are naturally tart, you’ll want to make sure your banana is extra ripe and sweet to balance out the flavors in this delicious coconut smoothie.
Otherwise, you can add a teaspoon or two of honey or maple syrup if you’d like.
Get started right now with our FREE Paleo Starter Kit:
Inside, you’ll discover...
- 25 Delicious Paleo “Starter” Recipes
- Our complete “Paleo Food Swaps” guide
- A complete starter shopping list
- Tons more free resources
Cranberry Coconut Smoothie
Total Time: 5 minutes
Prep Time: 5 minutes
saturated fat 19.2g
- 2 medium banana(s) ripe
- 1 cup(s) cranberries, fresh or frozen
- 1 teaspoon(s) ginger, fresh grated (optional)
- 1 cup(s) coconut milk, full fat
- Put all of the ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth and creamy. Taste and adjust sweetness if necessary. Serve immediately.