Smoothies are the perfect breakfast or snack for meals on the run. The chia seeds in this deliciously fruity version add a unique texture.
Drink this Strawberry Kiwi Smoothie right away for a satisfying crunch, or wait for the seeds to “gel” and enjoy a texture similar to tapioca pearls. This shake is lower in protein than most Paleo breakfasts, so be sure to pair it with a hard-boiled egg, some cooked chicken or sausage, or a handful of almonds for a complete meal.
Get started right now with our FREE Paleo Starter Kit:
Inside, you’ll discover...
- 25 Delicious Paleo “Starter” Recipes
- Our complete “Paleo Food Swaps” guide
- A complete starter shopping list
- Tons more free resources
Strawberry Kiwi Smoothie
Total Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
- 1 large kiwi(s) peeled and roughly chopped or sliced
- 1 cup(s) strawberries frozen
- 1 can(s) coconut milk full fat
- 2 tablespoon(s) chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon(s) honey raw (optional)
- Combine kiwi, strawberries, coconut milk and honey (if desired) in a blender. Pulse for 60 seconds, or until fully blended.
- Stir in chia seeds. Serve immediately. For a thicker smoothie, refrigerate for 4 to 24 hours to let chia seeds "gel".