Oh Ants on a Log….they bring up such fond memories of childhood! One of the simplest Paleo snacks you can make is this recipe for the classic, kid-friendly Ants on a Log. All you need to do is substitute cashew or almond butter for the peanut butter in this easy to make and fun to eat Paleo Ants on a Log recipe. This healthy snack has a salty-sweet taste that anyone (little and big kids alike!) who needs a quick hit of healthy protein will enjoy. For other quick and easy Paleo snack ideas (and to check out our hundreds of other FREE Paleo recipes) visit our PaleoPlan recipe center!
Get started right now with our FREE Paleo Starter Kit:
Inside, you’ll discover...
- 25 Delicious Paleo “Starter” Recipes
- Our complete “Paleo Food Swaps” guide
- A complete starter shopping list
- Tons more free resources
Ants On A Log
Total Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
- 2 medium celery stalk(s)
- 4 tablespoon(s) cashew butter or almond butter
- 2 tablespoon(s) raisins or dried currants
- Wash celery.
- Spread cashew or almond butter on each stalk.
- Top with raisins or dried currants.