This is a very flavorful dish using garlic, paprika and cayenne pepper to marinate shrimp for grilling. You can grill the shrimp with vegetables as well, including mushrooms, peppers, tomatoes, and zucchini. You can also use the paprika variety of your choice, such as sweet or hot paprika.
Get started right now with our FREE Paleo Starter Kit:
Inside, you’ll discover...
- 25 Delicious Paleo “Starter” Recipes
- Our complete “Paleo Food Swaps” guide
- A complete starter shopping list
- Tons more free resources
Grilled Juneau Shrimp
Total Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
- 1/4 cup(s) olive oil or melted coconut oil
- 3 medium garlic clove(s) minced
- 1 medium lemon(s) juiced
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) cayenne pepper
- 2 pound(s) shrimp, large with tail
- 1 medium lime(s) wedges
- 1 tablespoon(s) parsley, fresh chopped
- 1 package(s) wooden skewers
- Soak wooden skewers in warm water.
- Mix olive or coconut oil, garlic, lemon and spices in a large, shallow bowl. Add shrimp and let sit in refrigerator for 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Prepare the grill just before meal time.
- Put marinated shrimp on skewers.
- Place on hot grill. Turn after a few minutes on each side and remove when bright pink and fully cooked (about 1-2 minutes per side).
- Serve with lime wedges and chopped parsley.
Photo courtesy: http://article.wn.com/
This recipe inspired in part or in whole from here