Are you looking for a snack that surprises your taste buds?
Well look no further and give this simple sweet and tart recipe a try. Fresh berries topped with quality balsamic vinegar and sliced almonds can’t be beat! Feel free to toast the almonds briefly in the oven to bring out their intense nutty flavor. Fresh berries are best, but frozen may be used if needed.
Get started right now with our FREE Paleo Starter Kit:
Inside, you’ll discover...
- 25 Delicious Paleo “Starter” Recipes
- Our complete “Paleo Food Swaps” guide
- A complete starter shopping list
- Tons more free resources
Berries with Balsamic Vinegar and Almonds
Total Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
- 2/3 cup(s) berries fresh (5 oz - ⅔ cup)
- 4 teaspoon(s) balsamic vinegar
- 1/3 cup(s) almonds slivered
- Wash and slice fresh berries (if needed).
- Evenly separate the berries between two small bowls.
- Pour 2 teaspoons of balsamic vinegar over each serving.
- Top with slivered almonds.