This chia smoothie recipe is packed with protein, fiber, and antioxidants, making it perfect for a quick, healthy breakfast.
You can use any berry of choice depending on availability and personal preference.
Get started right now with our FREE Paleo Starter Kit:
Inside, you’ll discover...
- 25 Delicious Paleo “Starter” Recipes
- Our complete “Paleo Food Swaps” guide
- A complete starter shopping list
- Tons more free resources
Berry Coconut Chia Smoothie
Total Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
saturated fat 8g
- 1 medium banana(s)
- 2 tablespoon(s) chia seeds
- 2 cup(s) spinach baby
- 1 teaspoon(s) coconut oil
- 1/4 cup(s) coconut milk full fat
- 1 cup(s) berries frozen
- 1 tablespoon(s) coconut flakes for garnish, optional
- 1 tablespoon(s) chia seeds for garnish, optional
- Put all of the ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth, adding water to thin out if necessary. Serve immediately.