This is a very easy fruit salad with diced apples and oranges, chopped nuts and cinnamon. You can use any fruit and nuts you desire but the combination we’ve used here goes particularly well with aromatic, good-for-you cinnamon! That’s right – cinnamon has been shown to have health benefits including improved glucose tolerance.
Have your Fruit Salad with Cinnamon for a snack or make it a side dish to any main meal. Lemon juice, a bit of honey, full-fat coconut milk, or dried fruit can also be added to taste. Feel free to use any kinds of apples that you desire.
For even more delicious and FREE Paleo recipes, visit our PaleoPlan Recipe Center.
Get started right now with our FREE Paleo Starter Kit:
Inside, you’ll discover...
- 25 Delicious Paleo “Starter” Recipes
- Our complete “Paleo Food Swaps” guide
- A complete starter shopping list
- Tons more free resources
Fruit Salad with Cinnamon
Total Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
- 1 medium orange(s) peeled and diced
- 1 medium apple(s) diced
- 1/2 cup(s) pecans or walnuts, chopped (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) cinnamon
- Place the fruit into bowls.
- Sprinkle with chopped nuts (optional) and/or cinnamon.