With only three ingredients, you can whip up a healthy Paleo snack that is the perfect combination of sweet and salty. This Maple Bacon Wrapped Peaches recipe is a great way of using up the tail end of your summer peaches as you move into fall. For other quick and easy Paleo snack ideas (and to check out our hundreds of other FREE Paleo recipes) visit our PaleoPlan recipe center!
Get started right now with our FREE Paleo Starter Kit:
Inside, you’ll discover...
- 25 Delicious Paleo “Starter” Recipes
- Our complete “Paleo Food Swaps” guide
- A complete starter shopping list
- Tons more free resources
Maple Bacon Wrapped Peaches
Total Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
saturated fat 7.8g
- 3 medium peach(es) ripe, pitted and sliced
- 12 slice(s) bacon halved
- 3 tablespoon(s) maple syrup
- Preheat oven to 400F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Wrap each peach slice with half a slice of bacon and lay on the sheet.
- Drizzle the maple syrup over the peaches (you don’t need much!)
- Bake until bacon is crisp and peaches are soft and tender, 10-15 minutes. Spear with toothpicks if desired before serving.