Sautéed shrimp is not only incredibly quick to prepare but also an excellent addition to your Paleo plan. You’ll love serving this up as an appetizer, as well as a main dish. Complement the shrimp with mixed vegetables or other nutrient-rich Paleo appetizers and snacks. For an extra punch of flavor, add curry.
Get started right now with our FREE Paleo Starter Kit:
Inside, you’ll discover...
- 25 Delicious Paleo “Starter” Recipes
- Our complete “Paleo Food Swaps” guide
- A complete starter shopping list
- Tons more free resources
Total Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
- 2 tablespoon(s) olive oil or coconut oil
- 1/2 pound(s) shrimp deveined and peeled
- 2 teaspoon(s) chili powder
- 1 tablespoon(s) garlic powder
- 1/2 tablespoon(s) parsley, fresh
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) cayenne pepper to taste
- 1 teaspoon(s) black pepper freshly ground, to taste
- Heat olive oil in a medium sauté pan over medium-high heat.
- When pan is hot, add shrimp and cook for 1 minute.
- Stir in chili powder, garlic powder, parsley, and cayenne pepper, and sauté for an additional 3-5 minutes or until shrimp are pink and fully cooked.