These sweet potatoes can be a nice substitute for hash browns. The cinnamon brings out the sweetness of the sweet potatoes, but Tex-Mex spices can be used in its place. Serve this dish with scrambled eggs or your favorite Paleo egg recipe.
Recipe based on one found on the Civilized Caveman Cooking site
Get started right now with our FREE Paleo Starter Kit:
Inside, you’ll discover...
- 25 Delicious Paleo “Starter” Recipes
- Our complete “Paleo Food Swaps” guide
- A complete starter shopping list
- Tons more free resources
Sautéed Sweet Potatoes
Total Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
- 1 tablespoon(s) coconut oil
- 1 large sweet potato(es) grated
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) cinnamon
- Heat a skillet over medium heat. Add coconut oil.
- Once skillet is heated, sauté grated sweet potatoes until tender (a few minutes or so).
- Sprinkle with cinnamon and mix well.