Finding the right coleslaw recipe can be a challenge. However, with this vinegar coleslaw recipe, your worries are over. Not only does it fit perfectly in with your Paleo diet, but it also features delicious ingredients that will keep the guests at your next event wanting more! For those with an olive oil sensitivity, consider using avocado oil as a substitution.
Get started right now with our FREE Paleo Starter Kit:
Inside, you’ll discover...
- 25 Delicious Paleo “Starter” Recipes
- Our complete “Paleo Food Swaps” guide
- A complete starter shopping list
- Tons more free resources
Total Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
- 1 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 2 tablespoon(s) apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) mustard seed, ground
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) cumin seed, whole
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) celery seed
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) poppy seeds
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) black pepper freshly ground
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) sea salt (optional)
- 1 teaspoon(s) honey, raw (optional)
- 1 head(s) cabbage(s), green (or 1/2 of each red and green)
- In a small bowl, whisk together all ingredients except cabbage to make the dressing. Set aside.
- Finely shred cabbage and put in large bowl.
- Add the dressing to cabbage and mix thoroughly.
- Serve immediately, or store in the refrigerator overnight for more flavor.
This recipe inspired in part or in whole from here