Get started right now with our FREE Paleo Starter Kit:
Inside, you’ll discover...
- 25 Delicious Paleo “Starter” Recipes
- Our complete “Paleo Food Swaps” guide
- A complete starter shopping list
- Tons more free resources
Roasted Squash with Red Onion and Rosemary
Total Time: 50 minutes
Cook Time: 50 minutes
- 1 medium butternut squash seeded and sliced
- 2 medium onion(s), red peeled and sliced thin
- 4 tablespoon(s) rosemary, fresh chopped
- 3 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1 teaspoon(s) sea salt to taste
- 1 teaspoon(s) black pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Spread squash, onion and rosemary on parchment paper, and drizzle with olive oil. Toss lightly to coat all pieces with oil.
- Place baking sheet in the oven and bake for 35-40 minutes, or until squash is tender.
- Season with sea salt and black pepper if desired.