If you’re looking for a unique twist on a classic Asian dish, this Paleo version of fried rice is made with cauliflower rice and flavorful chunks of lamb. This delicious Paleo lamb recipe is healthy and super easy to prepare. Be sure to choose a tender cut of lamb, such as the loin, as this dish cooks quickly, leaving you with melt in your mouth texture and flavor.
Get started right now with our FREE Paleo Starter Kit:
Inside, you’ll discover...
- 25 Delicious Paleo “Starter” Recipes
- Our complete “Paleo Food Swaps” guide
- A complete starter shopping list
- Tons more free resources
Lamb Fried Rice
Total Time: 30 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
saturated fat 6.6g
- 1 head(s) cauliflower
- 3 tablespoon(s) sesame oil
- 11/2 pound(s) lamb loin diced
- 2 medium onion(s), green chopped
- 1 teaspoon(s) ginger, fresh grated
- 2 medium garlic clove(s) minced
- 2 medium carrot(s) diced
- 1 small onion(s) diced
- 1/2 cup(s) peas
- 3 tablespoon(s) coconut aminos
- 1 teaspoon(s) apple cider vinegar
- 2 large egg(s) beaten
- 2 medium onion(s), green for garnish
- Put the cauliflower in a food processor and pulse until finely chopped. Alternatively, you can grate it on the large holes of a box grater.
- Heat the oil in a skillet or wok and add the lamb. Cook until browned and remove from pan.
- Add the green onions, small onion, carrots, ginger, and garlic and cook for 1 minute.
- Add the peas and continue stirring for another minute or so.
- Add the coconut aminos, vinegar and cauliflower and mix well.
- Add the lamb and eggs to the pan and stir until eggs are scrambled through and lamb is warmed through.
- Serve topped with additional green onions for garnish.