It doesn’t get much easier than this simple tuna salad! Packed with protein and healthy omega-3 fatty acids, this Paleo tuna salad tastes great when eaten on its own, served upon a bed of mixed greens, or wrapped up in lettuce leaves. If you liked this simple tuna salad recipe, try our Mediterranean Tuna Salad recipe next time! Looking for even more delicious Paleo recipes? Look no further and visit our PaleoPlan Recipe Center for hundreds of FREE Paleo recipes.
Get started right now with our FREE Paleo Starter Kit:
Inside, you’ll discover...
- 25 Delicious Paleo “Starter” Recipes
- Our complete “Paleo Food Swaps” guide
- A complete starter shopping list
- Tons more free resources
Simple Tuna Salad
Total Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
saturated fat 4g
- 3 can(s) tuna (6 oz) such as Safe-Catch Tuna
- 2/3 cup(s) Paleo mayonnaise or Primal Kitchen Avocado Oil Mayo
- 1/3 medium onion(s), red diced
- 3/4 medium celery stalk(s) diced
- 1/3 cup(s) parsley, fresh chopped and packed, preferably curly parsley (optional)
- 1 teaspoon(s) black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) sea salt
- 1 teaspoon(s) dill, dried
- Place drained tuna into a large bowl. Add the mayo and mash with a fork until there are no large chunks.
- Add the remaining ingredients and mix until combined.
- Serve atop mixed greens, wrapped in lettuce leaves, or eaten alone as a side dish or a snack!