Get started right now with our FREE Paleo Starter Kit:
Inside, you’ll discover...
- 25 Delicious Paleo “Starter” Recipes
- Our complete “Paleo Food Swaps” guide
- A complete starter shopping list
- Tons more free resources
Easy Butternut Squash
Total Time: 35 minutes
Cook Time: 35 minutes
- 1 medium butternut squash
- 1 tablespoon(s) coconut oil
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) cinnamon to taste
- 1 teaspoon(s) honey, raw
- Cut the squash in half and scoop out the seeds. Carefully peel the squash, and cut it into 1 inch chunks.
- Meanwhile, heat a medium saute pan over medium-high heat. Add coconut oil.
- Add squash pieces and saute for 15-20 minutes. When they are almost soft, add cinnamon and raw honey, and continue to cook to desired tenderness.
- Remove from heat and serve warm.