Get started right now with our FREE Paleo Starter Kit:
Inside, you’ll discover...
- 25 Delicious Paleo “Starter” Recipes
- Our complete “Paleo Food Swaps” guide
- A complete starter shopping list
- Tons more free resources
Roasted Carrots and Onions with Honey Balsamic Dressing
Total Time: 45 minutes
Cook Time: 45 minutes
- 2 pound(s) carrots, baby
- 10 medium onions, pearl peeled and cut in half (or 1/2 sweet yellow onion, sliced)
- 2 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 3 tablespoon(s) balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoon(s) honey, raw
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, whisk olive oil, balsamic vinegar, and honey. Add carrots and onions, and toss to coat.
- Place in oven and bake for 30-40 minutes or until vegetables are tender and golden.